The following RPC interface has been added for voting.
- setvote <vote> - Set your block reward vote. The parameter is an integer between 0 and the maximum permitted vote for the given phase of voting.
- getvote - Returns the current block reward vote setting.
- getmaxvote - Returns the maximum allowed vote for the current phase of voting.
- getphase - Returns the current voting phase ('Mint', 'Limit' or 'Sustain').
- getreward - Returns the current block reward, which has been decided democratically in the previous round of block reward voting.
- getnextrewardestimate - Returns an estimate for the next block reward based on the current state of decentralized voting.
- getsupply - Returns the current money supply.
- getmaxmoney - Returns the maximum possible money supply.